The nearest train station is Gent Sint-Pieters, which is easily reachable from all major cities in Belgium. In order to find the best connection, map out your train ride on the SNCB website.
Please note that Sint-Pietersplein is not located at Sint-Pietersstation. The square and the station are a 20-minute walk away from each other. The distance can easily be covered by public transport.
Bus or tram
The bus stop Sint-Pietersplein is inaccessible on the day of the concert. However, there are many other stops less than a five-minute walk away from the concert venue.
- Stop Heuvelpoort: Bus 5, 8, 34, 35, 36, 55, 57, 58, 65, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 76, 77, 78
- Stop Blandijnberg: Bus 5 & 8
- Stop Veergrep: Tram 1
Additional bicycle parking facilities are provided around the concert area.
All public car parks in Ghent remain accessible. Given the number of expected Björk fans, we cannot guarantee they won’t be full. The nearest car parks are:
- Parking Sint-Pietersplein, Sint-Pietersplein 65
- Interparking Gent Zuid, Franklin Rooseveltlaan 3/A
- Parking New Zebra, Gustaaf Callierlaan
- Parking Savaanstraat, Savaanstraat 13
- Interparking Kouter, Kouter 31